Saturday, June 2, 2012

Birthday roundup


Hazel was delighted to wake up in the morning to find birthday presents, but mostly was in shock to see her first bike.  Opening up gifts was also a big thrill for her.  Thanks to both sets of grandparents for spoiling her.  What a lucky girl she is.





Later she scarfed, in what seemed like 30 seconds, her simple but delicious birthday cupcake.  I don't know how to make anything fancy.  Good thing she doesn't mind.






I love this little Hazelnut so much and am so lucky to be her mum.  And I sure can't wait to see what she delights me with this year!


3 comments:

Lanna said...

These are such cute pictures of your little two year old. The cupcake looks delicious and so cute in pink.

Marianne said...

The cupcake looks fabulous! Did she like the bike?

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

I can't believe that cutie is 2! Such cute pictures!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...