Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Wyken Vineyards


Johnny and I go to the Wyken Farmer's Market each Saturday, but it was a first for me to walk through the vineyards there.  Good thing Aspen and I had iphones with us to capture some of the glory.  This place is breathtaking!



















6 comments:

Marianne said...

The cottage, the greenhouse, Hazel blowing a dandelion!

Brinn said...

oh my heck, I'm in love. I'm coming to live with you.

Kayla said...

so magical. these pics are what i needed on yet another hot and dry yuma day

Lanna said...

It really is a beautiful place. The shovel fence is cute and I love that happy little person running in the field. That's what I call pure happiness.

stacie said...

SO beautiful, all of it!

Meg said...

Every picture seriously belongs on a post card! Gorgeous!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...