Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Aachen


Our final German market was in Auchan.  It was by far the biggest one that I've been to.  The good news is that there was so much to see and so much to eat; the bad news was that there were far too many people, and so I began feeling claustrophobic.  It didn't help that Hazel was a little grouchy.

But on the bright side, I yet again won the "piggiest" award for eating the most.  And it was all amazing!























Our adventures are still not over... :)

3 comments:

Lanna said...

It looks like so much fun. The food always looks good.

mj said...

Bex. I am loving all of these pictures. AND more than any of the cool pics of the Foster fam...I am loving your princess hair.

Marianne said...

Yum! I wish I could be piggy with you!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...