Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lately


Life has been busy, stressful, good, and different lately.  The good and busy is that I've gotten a few more voice students and have had some singing opportunities.  The bad, Hazel got a freakishly kinked neck and couldn't move all day, and she now has a cold.  She does manage to be hilarious on a daily basis though.  My favorite highlight was probably when I was cooking and suddenly heard my yoga dvd playing; I walked in and found a fantastically posed little Hazel.  That's my girl.








Other news:  I just got released from serving in the Young Women's which breaks my heart, and now I'm the Primary Music Director...



3 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my that pic of Hazel doing yoga is hilarious! I can't believe she could get it around her foot like that! You'll be a great music leader!

J n J Foster said...

That is awesome! I just got called to be the primary piano player! I love that little Hazel, she looks like quite the personality!!

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

It sounds like you have a lot going on right now. Hazel makes me so happy! I hope she's feeling better. You will be the BEST primary music leader. That has probably been my favorite calling so far. You'll love it.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...