There was no doubt that Hazel would want to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween. She was beyond thrilled with her much-too-short dress, and has now worn it the last three days. She also thinks her pumpkin bucket is the best toy imaginable, and won't let it leave her sight.
We enjoyed attending the ward trunk-or-treat, but Hazel was not ok with people placing goods into her pumpkin. She allowed a few trusted people to give her a treat, but she only had interest in one little lollipop. That's my girl. ;)
She also loved answering the door for the trick-or-treaters, and telling each and every person about her Minnie dress.
Hope you all had a happy Halloween!





4 comments:
I've checked your blog a billion times today to see Minnie. I love that her dress too short. It's so funny and cute. And can she seriously wink? Adorable. And her piggies are getting so long!
I can't handle the cuteness
I sure wish I could hug Hazel. I just want to squeeze her! Oh, she is cute. So are you and Johnny.
why is she so squeezable? I can't handle it. I want to squeeze that cute little cuddly body and kiss that cute face. I don't know what it is about her legs and butt and belly, but can't get enough. Love that cutie so much!
Post a Comment