Thursday, May 30, 2013

Disneyland Paris (Day One)


What a fun day despite the weather.  The highest temperature on this day was 45 degrees, and it poured with rain for the majority of it.  Also, some hooligan stole my umbrella, and so within the first 2 hours I was drenched!  Thanks to my 9 euro poncho, I remained mostly dry for the remainder of our time there.

We also splurged on a character breakfast first thing.  Although the food wasn't that good, it was so fun to see these cute little girl's reactions to the characters (both good and bad reactions).  Hazel kept showing the funniest half smile; I think it's because she was disappointed that Minnie didn't show up to the breakfast. But don't worry we saw Minnie another day.

Now here are some highlights of our first magical day!








































 Still two more magical days to come!


2 comments:

Lanna said...

That was the same reaction Rachelle had to those chipmunk's. Fun pictures. Can't wait to see more.

J and K said...

Ha ha I love Hazel's reaction to the characters. She's not sure if she likes them. Disneyland and France in one?! My mind is blown.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...