Oh my goodness these are sweet. Taking all those pictures took some effort. I love that little granddaughter.
I miss Hazel!! :( I also wish you could do Gavin's 3-year-old photo shoot in a few months--these are SO AMAZING!
Her facial expressions are priceless! Thanks for posting!
Love love love.
Wow three years already? Where did time go? She is so sweet!
Oh my cuteness. Love her. Love her outfit. I am starting to see you in her. So cute. Come to Utah and take Amelia's photos. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness these are sweet. Taking all those pictures took some effort. I love that little granddaughter.
I miss Hazel!! :(
I also wish you could do Gavin's 3-year-old photo shoot in a few months--these are SO AMAZING!
Her facial expressions are priceless! Thanks for posting!
Love love love.
Wow three years already? Where did time go? She is so sweet!
Oh my cuteness. Love her. Love her outfit. I am starting to see you in her. So cute. Come to Utah and take Amelia's photos. :)
Post a Comment