I've always dreamt about seeing the tulips in Holland, and so this dream of mine is now fulfilled! What an incredible day we had visiting the Keukenhof Gardens.
This beautiful garden is actually the world's largest flower garden, and is said to have approximately 7,000,000 bulbs planted there annually!
It was perfect weather, and probably one of the prettiest sites I've ever seen, and so this day will be a day I'll certainly never forget.
(Oh, and that freshly made, ooey/gooey stroop waffle was really somethin'.)
Still more Holland adventures to come!


















6 comments:
The flowers are beautiful, but you, mom, and Hazel are even more so. I love Hazel's cute outfit!
Thanks Becky for refreshing my memory of a beautiful day. Hazel always brings a smile to my face. I'm loving the pictures.
Were the tulips not at their peak? I love the shot of the lone flower, but...I feel sad if you didn't get the striped fields of beauty!
The shot of (grumpy) Hazel in the giant clogs is my favorite. :)
Beautiful!!!
beautifuuuul.
Wow it's like a place out of a dream! And those clogs are lookin good!
Post a Comment