Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bury St. Edmunds


It's been especially nice having Johnny home from work while his mom is here visiting.  He luckily only had to leave us on Tuesday, and so Gayle and I did some grocery shopping, followed by a visit to Bury St. Edmunds.

Hazel has really been loving getting spoiled by grandma.  Her icecream cone was a super big hit!

(photos by grandma)









And that's the wink of approval.


4 comments:

Marianne said...

Can she really wink? That's so cute! And that looks she's giving her grandma is so funny and cute!

Tami said...

I'm Kim Norton's (Creamer) mom and couldn't help but see this post of yours. We used to live in Bury St. Edmunds!! In fact, that's where Kimberli started school! At Guildhall Feoffment Primary school in town! Love this little old town! Have fun!

Kimberli Norton said...

Bury St Edmunds is where I lived when we were in England. I really need to come and visit you. I love looking at all your pictures!!! Such a cute family, and such a fun adventure!

Kimberli Norton said...

Ha Ha. Just saw my mom posted about that!! Thats funny. Guess it really means a lot to us!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...