Sunday, October 7, 2012

Disneyland Paris (final day)


I was so happy to get a third day at this magical place.  We started our morning off by riding the train around the park, after which we got locked up by the main street disney police...

Hazel's highlights of the day were riding more rides, and eating quite a bundle of sweet tasting things; hot chocolate being her favorite.

I thoroughly enjoyed going on my favorite ride twice, Hollywood Tower Hotel (a.k.a Tower of Terror), with my love.  Thanks grandma for watching the rugrat.

Yeah, I like this place.













There's still a titch more coming...


4 comments:

PapaJohn said...

Thanks for posting these! I love seeing all the pictures of you all having such a good time!

J n J Foster said...

It looks like you are having so much fun!! I love seeing the pictures of disneyland....and everyone else!!

Meghan said...

Haha are you planking in Disneyland Paris?! Awesome!

Marianne said...

SO SO SO SO fun!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...