We began our Monday adventures by going to the quaint village of Lavenham. I've been to this village a handful of times since it's a favorite of mine. This time, however, was the first time to discover where the English poet Jane Taylor lived when she wrote "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." That was cool.
After this we drove to Clacton-on-the-Sea. We thought we had better get some fish and chips on the coast, and so we did just that. I think I'll be fine to never eat that again, and I also think I will stick with a coast other than this one. Sorry for the negativity.
On a more positive note, Hazel really enjoyed riding with Peppa, and feeding the seagulls. And I of course enjoyed such great company.
(And thanks to my mother-in-law for taking a few of these photos, and letting me steal them).






2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That cod looks so good! I miss English fish n chips. I'm just going to have to learn to make it.
Love the crooked houses.
Post a Comment