Saturday, October 6, 2012

Disneyland Paris day two


We started our second glorious day by having breakfast with the characters.  When Hazel met Mickey Mouse face to face she was absolutely star struck.  I wish I could bottle up all of her expressions from this journey, because I loved them so much.

After our breakfast, we headed to Walt Disney Studios (comparable to California Adventure). It was good fun, but after a short time, we headed back into Disneyland.  The day was just as magical as the first until acrobat Hazel jumped off of a wall and smashed her mouth.  Her swollen lip and tears were thankfully comforted by a twister popsicle (thanks grandma), and by seeing Minnie again.

After this, Hazel surprised us all by taking a continuos 2 hour nap while being transported from stroller to taxi, back to the stroller, then an hour of grocery shopping.  The sweet little thing must have been exhausted.

But overall, what a joyous day!





























Don't worry folks, there's still more to come. :)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I can't believe that she loves all of the characters and is always touching them (except Buzz Lightyear.) Violet would be terrified. And Gaston huh? Can't wait for more pics!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...