Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas recap


We were sad to not be able to see our family and friends this Christmas, but we ended up having a really great time. It was awesome having Johnny home, and having our little Hazel to entertain us. Here's what made our Christmas weekend magical...



Watched movies and played lots of phase ten



Went on walks



Went to Red Mango



Tried to jump over Hazel



Went and looked at lights, and searched for the ugliest decorated house.



The Nightmare Before Christmas themed house was pretty cool.



Hazel loved how our Christmas treats made Johnny's breath smell so nice.



Of course we had to go to Sea World. It was a rather cold day for San Antonio, and so we got to get all bundled.




Hazel had no clue who this fella was. And the photographer just kept calling Hazel "buddy."







Hazel's first Christmas morning!





I love getting different instruments, and Johnny surprised me with this cute little ukulele.



Skype is one of my favorite inventions ever. We were able to see all of our family without hopping on an airplane, and being in the freezing Utah weather.



Hazel's so happy to have new toys to play with. I think her first Christmas was a success. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!


5 comments:

Brianna said...

What a fun holiday my dear! You always have such fun pictures and you and Johnny are such an adorable couple! MERRY CHIRISTMAS and I love you lots and lots!!!!!!!

stacie said...

very good recap. I love all the pics. I want to attack Hazel with love. She is so cute.

Brinn said...

love your recap! I
'm in love with your ukelele... that's on my new years resolution list :)
I agree with Skype being the best invention ever.
Merry First Christmas to miss Hazel.
She is the cutest thing ever.

Marianne said...

Ha! I love this post! I bet the best part of Christmas was trying to jump over Hazel. :)

Meg said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The pics are great! Did you keep up the House Bunny tradition? ;)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...