These pictures are WAY too cute. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas :) (And plan on hanging out with us tons in 2011, k?)
Oh I just love her sweet little expressions! She looks like such a happy baby!
that face! I know I say this every time but I want to squeeze her! Seriously, I do!!! Will you give her a big 'ol hug from her friend Brianna back in Utah??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These pictures are WAY too cute. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas :) (And plan on hanging out with us tons in 2011, k?)
Oh I just love her sweet little expressions! She looks like such a happy baby!
that face! I know I say this every time but I want to squeeze her! Seriously, I do!!! Will you give her a big 'ol hug from her friend Brianna back in Utah??
Post a Comment