hahaha how cute is she?? how can you resist taking her out when she looks at you with that face? You guys are such mean parents... ;)
I love it! That little face of hers is too dang cute! Bailee woke up 4 times last night, too bad you don't live closer! We could have let them wear each other out. ;)
What a doll! How could you ever say no to that face??
Cute little stinker. Sleep children. Sleep. (Not much sleep around here either.)
Ha ha. There's something about mom and dad's bed that's so much better. I love her big eyes! So pretty.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahaha how cute is she?? how can you resist taking her out when she looks at you with that face? You guys are such mean parents... ;)
I love it! That little face of hers is too dang cute! Bailee woke up 4 times last night, too bad you don't live closer! We could have let them wear each other out. ;)
What a doll! How could you ever say no to that face??
Cute little stinker. Sleep children. Sleep. (Not much sleep around here either.)
Ha ha. There's something about mom and dad's bed that's so much better. I love her big eyes! So pretty.
Post a Comment