You are so cute Becky! It's the best when you see friends you haven't seen in forever!
So fun! Thanks for having us over. It was great to finally meet you and your sweet family! We should hang out again soon :)
Oh how fun!!
what a small world. love it.
Hey! I do know Meghan from BYU and my old roommate Collin Cummings. I think Collin and I owe her a Playstation 2, haha. Welcome to Texas Meghan!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are so cute Becky! It's the best when you see friends you haven't seen in forever!
So fun! Thanks for having us over. It was great to finally meet you and your sweet family! We should hang out again soon :)
Oh how fun!!
what a small world. love it.
Hey! I do know Meghan from BYU and my old roommate Collin Cummings. I think Collin and I owe her a Playstation 2, haha. Welcome to Texas Meghan!
Post a Comment