Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland (except without the winter part)


An advantage of staying here in Texas for the holidays is we still have nice weather. Disadvantage, it does not look nor feel like Christmas. My neighbor has cotton and white spray paint on their bushes.

But Hazel got to try out her stroller "big-girl style" today. She had a blast!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh dang Becky. I am jealous. I wish we were in Texas!! I hate this snow stuff! Wet... cold.... I fall a lot..... scary to drive in.... ugh.

Okay, I think that little Hazel is a stinkin' doll. I want to squeeze her and love her!!!

The Painters said...

Be happy you are in Texas right now and not here! I got stuck at the end of my driveway for 45 minutes this morning because Santaquin had upwards of 2 feet of snow! I always say I hate it, but I think if I lived somewhere without it I would miss it!

Looks like Hazel really enjoyed riding big girl style! I love her smile!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...