Friday, November 4, 2011

Ladies' Night


I feel so fortunate to have such great neighbors.  We live on a cul de sac (or "close" is what it's referred to here), and the ladies of the street decided we needed a night out.  Two weren't able to join us, but Sarah, Peru and I had a great time at the Olde Bull Inn.  The food was awesome, which is not always the case here, and my icecream bowl was definitely a highlight.




3 comments:

mj said...

The food looks so fancy. And you look so pretty. I like your hair.

Marianne said...

Mmmm! Looks yummy! Glad you have good neighbors. Next time you should go bowling :)

Lanna said...

How fun. What nice ladies. Thanks for sharing your night. I enjoy the pictures so much. The ice cream does look fun to eat.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...