Hoped for a recovered Hazel, but no luck there. We all still enjoyed some room service, and then hit the road. All day.
The Louvre.
(Because of Hazel's sick situation, we didn't make it inside any of the monuments, but that's ok with me.)
Hey MJ and Brian, look what I found!
(I kept looking for the Hunchback, but no such luck).
We somehow managed to only get one Nutella crepe the whole weekend, but at least that one was a little bit of heaven. Mmmm.
Seeing the Eiffel Tower was pure magic to me. I loved every minute of it. I especially loved standing directly underneath it.
I enjoyed trying macarons for the first time. However, they weren't as amazing as I had hoped they'd be. A little too sweet. But the texture was fun, and they're certainly cute.
It was a very Surreal day in Paris. Too bad Hazel wasn't feeling well, and too bad Johnny and I practiced poor parenting by dragging her around all day through the chilly/smoky air.


































4 comments:
Poor Hazel. :(
But it looks like you had a great trip--can't wait to hear about the rest of it! And was it really warm enough for you to be sans outerwear?
Looks magical! I love EVERY picture! I'm glad you still went out and had a good time! Did you "feed the birds, toppins a bag?"
Loved, loved, loved the pictures and Hazel's cute piggy tails. You looked hot and it was fun to see the clothing styles of those in the crowd. Eiffel Tower pictures are great!
BECKY!!! I've been behind in blogging as you can porbably tell from my lack of updates. But I've absolutely loved your posts about Paris.
1. Sorry the macarons weren't your favorite.
2. I'm glad you practiced bad parenting so you could see some of Paris.
3. I love your mustard scarf. SO cute.
4. Hazel's coat is amazing.
5. What's with those pink thnongs?
6. Thanks for finding our house!!!!! Can you believe that was our front yard? How did you know how to find it?
Love you guys.
Post a Comment