Oh how excited I was when Johnny booked a weekend away to Paris! He has been there twice before, but this was my first excursion. Friday morning we woke up anxious for our getaway only to find a sick little Hazel. Ugh....well we weren't about to throw away our train and hotel tickets, and so off we went.
We drove about an hour and a half to the Ebbsfleet Train Station, where we boarded and traveled only two hours to our destination; Paris. It was during this time that we questioned the whole thing because of our extra whiny/sick Hazel situation.
(note: I'm featuring primarily happy photos, because who wants to remember the rotten moments anyway.)
Our hotel was great. We stayed at the Marriot near the Arc de Triomphe.
Luckily Hazel slept.
Here's an outside view of our hotel.
And here's the Arc de Triomphe. I was already in tourist shock at this point.
Just getting my money's worth out of our Hotel room.
much more to come...






5 comments:
Paris is always a good idea!
Ooh I've been anxiously awaiting photos! Hotel looks marvelous. As do the olives. So sorry Hazel was sick. I hope that only lasted through day one?
Oh, and Hazel's coat. CUTE!
The room and desserts looked great.
So fun! I'm sorry Hazel was sick. I hope she's feeling better, and I hope Paris was magical!
Post a Comment