Saturday, November 5, 2011

The London Temple


I was beyond excited when sneaky Johnny woke up and told me he took the day off of work.  We decided to make the nearly 2 hour drive in the rain to the London Temple.  It was probably one of the prettiest drives I've ever been on.  England countryside in the fall is magical.




The temple was really beautiful, but even more so, the grounds took my breath away.  Lush green grass, gorgeous flowers, ducks, and quaint country cottages surrounded the temple.  






As long as Hazel was being entertained, fed, or successfully buckling buckles, she was happy.  Unfortunately not all those needs were continuously met.





Beautiful day.

4 comments:

John Foster said...

Sneaky Johnny...

John Foster said...

Happy Guy Fawkes Day - Remember, remember the 5th of November...

Marianne said...

Sigh... I can only imagine the drive... It looks lovely (make sure you read that with your British accent.)

Lanna said...

Johnny, you make life so fun. A peaceful, happy day. Thanks for sharing.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...