Monday, November 14, 2011

Paris, last day


Our final day in Paris consisted of more walking, and a visit to the stunning Sacré-Coeur.























Now back to the train station...

Thankfully Hazel did wonderfully this time around.  She spent a good portion of her time laying on the floor in the isle.  Poor girl was pooped.

And I absolutely loved traveling by train and seeing the beautiful green countryside of England and France.




Although it was brief, expensive, and we were dealing with sickness, it was an amazing trip that I'll never forget.

~Bonsoir~

3 comments:

Camille said...

YAY! I'm SOOOO glad you went to the Sacre'Couere and MontMartre. I hope you liked it. Your trip looks AMAZING and it makes me want to go back that much more!!! You guys are so cute!

Kirsty*Howard*Harvey*Layla*Miles said...

Hehe you look distinctly unimpressed by that toilet. Glad you had a good time, it looks amazing!

Lanna said...

Love to see pics of Hazel and Johnny. Thanks for sharing your trip. I love seeing the adventure through your blog.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...