There are pros and cons with the sun coming out in England. Living in a cloudy, rainy, and chilly place, I find myself longing for the sunshine so-oo much.
So then the sun decides to show itself which makes me super happy, but it brings an increase in temperature by 20 degrees. Also, there's no air conditioning, and no screens on the windows in this country. So lets just say, I'm trying real hard right now to feel grateful for this shockingly hot day.
So when Johnny got home and found his two girls dripping in sweat, he quickly busted out the sprinkler (why didn't I think of that one..?), and that made for one extra happy Hazel.




3 comments:
A perfect little girl!
Such cute pictures! I love the close-up of Hazel...she's such a doll!
Such a little beauty. I wish i could play in the spinkler with her and then steal some hugs and kisses while i'm at it.
Post a Comment