Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our weekend


Saturday we enjoyed attending a church activity to celebrate Pioneer day.  Hazel wasn't so sure about participating in the potato sack race, but she did enjoy making her very own homemade butter.

Johnny surprisingly won the candy guessing game, which now means that we have a large amount of candy here to tempt me, and I don't completely like that.






Then later that night we enjoyed a night out in Cambridge for a coworker's farewell.  We ate at the delicious Teri-Yaki, while being entertained by some karaoke classics.


Sunday, Hazel looked oh so sweet and innocent while wearing a new pretty hair style.  (In England, this hair-do would be called a "french plait.")


Then after church we enjoyed some sunshine, while Hazel loved looking through a peek hole to spy on the neighbor's dog, and getting airplane rides from daddy.




Other news:

- Hazel now says, "I love you mommy," and it completely melts me into mush.

- And can you believe we've lived in England for 1 whole year already?!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow--a year already? Looks like you guys have been fully enjoying it. You've done and seen so many cool things!

I wish I could hear Hazel when she tells you she loves you. I bet it's the sweetest thing ever. Things like that always melt a mother's heart. :)

Marianne said...

Wow one year?! Hazel looks like such a doll! And I could totally use that peanut butter snickers right now...

Meg said...

No I can't! You've fit so many adventures into that time. I hope you've loved every minute of it :) Hazel's hair is adorable, by the way!

Christine said...

Wow a whole year?! I love seeing your updates. England is so beautiful. I hope to go there some day.

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

Oh man. That hairdo and the "I love you Mommy" just about did me in. I can't handle such cute things!

J and K said...

Wow Becky she is growing up so fast! She looks so cute in those braids ( or plaits.....how does one say that word?). I can't believe it's already almost been a year! If I don't hurry you will have moved before I can visit you!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...