Sunday, July 29, 2012

Scotland (part one)


This little Foster family took a weekend get-a-way to the beautiful country of Scotland.  We traveled there by car, and covered over a thousand miles.  







So-oo much more to come!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

That's a lot of driving! I can't wait to see more pictures. You should skype me sometimes this week and tell me about it.

Breezie said...

Probably the cutest pictures EVER. :)

Lanna said...

I've missed your blogs. Glad your back. Can't wait to see more of Scotland.

Camille said...

Scotland looks AMAZING! I can't believe you saw the birthplace of HP. Super jealous! Also, that pillow fight picture of the three of you is PRICELESS. I would frame that beauty.

PS. I use www.picmonkey.com to do all those collages! It's similar to picnik which is why i love it so much... yay for user friendly photo editing! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...