We had a simple, non-traditional, yet enjoyable 4th of July celebration.
Events included eating pizza...
Chasing birds at the Arc...
Trying new ways to ride a bike...
And enjoying some beautiful weather in the back garden with the ones I love most.
Hope you folks in America had a fantastic celebration.






4 comments:
The picture of Hazel drinking out of the straw has me laughing....What a cute one you have.
The pizza looks delish. How's Hazel liking her bike? I haven't asked...
Is it too early to start preparing an arranged marriage? Cause I think Hazel is just the little adorable firecracker Dean will need in his life. You have to admit, Hazel Ady has a ring to it. And think of the eyes their offspring would have!
That pizza just made my mouth water! I love that picture of the three of you with your mouth open! Hope you guys are enjoying your adventures!
Post a Comment