Pregnancy Stats (for the sake of remembering, because one day I might care to look back):
- I cannot believe I'm one week away from being in my last trimester. Yikes!
- I'm having a boy, and still cannot wrap my head around it. Any boy advice out there? I only know how to play barbies and dress-up, not super heros and bad guys, or whatever it is boys like to do.
- I feel WAY bigger than I did at this point with Hazel (well, I am bigger, so I guess that'd explain it). (But with that said, doc says baby and I are measuring perfectly).
- Singing is very difficult. Very.
- I officially have a slight pregnant waddle this time around, but I like to call it the 'pregnant swag'.
- I have left-sided hip pain like no one's business when I walk (that probably explains my 'swag'). Makes me miss my dad even more than I already do. (He's a chiropractor with some serious skills in case you were wondering).
- Baby wiggles all of the time, which is always exciting to feel. (But I really hope this isn't a sign of what's to come).
- Thank goodness my morning sickness dissolved around the 20 week mark. Nothing is worse than constant nausea and puking...nothing.
- I can tell I have a little Johnny in me, because he seems to desire foods like his daddy. I only give in occasionally. :)
- Hazel cannot wait to be a big sister. She often says, "I just want baby to come out." Or she'll simply tell me that baby brother is going to come out in 5 hours. :) She even stated at dinner yesterday that she was going to teach brother how to eat broccoli. That's my girl!
- I'm feeling excited, and optimistic about my delivery this time around. No 85 hour labor business. Lets shoot for less than 50 hours at least...
- So...this means we have roughly 13 weeks left (give or take) until we meet our little man! I can do this.


5 comments:
Beautiful pictures!
You look perfect!
You look so cute, Becky! I'm so excited for you! And don't worry...you will be an amazing mom to a boy! They're so fun!
Absolutly beautiful.
I'm so excited to see your blog again! I left my charger cord at mom's and just got it back. You look amazing Becky! I don't think i've ever seen a cuter pregnant lady. You're stomach might be growing but nothing else is! I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am to come see you. I've been counting down the days.
Post a Comment