Have you ever seen the movie Notting Hill, starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant? Well it has been in our movie collection for quite some time now, which made it extra exciting to actually go visit Notting Hill and see where the movie was filmed. We even got to see the very blue door where Hugh Grant lived. They also have an adorable market there that we enjoyed browsing.
But once we got some hunger pains, we decided we had better head back to Jamie Oliver's Diner and try out some other items on the menu. It was once again delicious.
Hazel and I were both pretty pooped by the end of our journey, but it was well worth it. (And Johnny's such a good and patient man to take care of two needy girls.)
Now on to pictures, featuring my 25-ish week baby bump. I'm growing so-oo much faster than I did first time around, which is to be expected. Johnny even had to tie my shoe at the train station for me because I couldn't quite reach...
Bye London. For now.








2 comments:
What cute, colorful houses! And the food looks divine, of course. And you look perfect!
Fun! I love Hazel's shoes!
Post a Comment