With Johnny off of work for the holidays, and with our travel window closing in on us, we decided to book a room in London, and enjoy some quality family time.
We got the most incredibly located hotel room with a perfect view of Big Ben, and the London Eye. Hazel loved sitting on the balcony and waving to the tourists that were riding the London Eye.
We also tried out one of Jamie Oliver's new restaurants, featuring American-influenced menu items, but of course with a healthified Jamie's twist. It.was.delicious!
After gorging ourselves, we walked to Winter Wonderland, where Hazel thought she was at Disneyland. The little cutie loved every single moment of this day, as did Johnny and I.
We capped the night off with a quick swim in the pool, and enjoying the nighttime view of the city.
So much fun!
(I asked Hazel to give me her best pre-swim pose. This is what she came up with)...
More coming...




















3 comments:
Ha ha nice pose Hazel! And what has Jamie done to those avocados?
Looks like a dream! I wish I had the money to hop on over for a visit.
We stayed there when we were in London too!
Post a Comment