Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Recap


Our Christmas break was kicked-off with the cutest little Preschool party.  Hazel was so happy to finally meet Father Christmas, and give him a hug.  She was also ecstatic because she asked for a yoyo, and that's what he gave her.  We could've called off Christmas at this point because she was just so fulfilled and happy.  It was precious.




On Christmas Eve we had a delicious breakfast of egg's benedict and blueberry pancakes at Wyken's Cafe. We were happy that the Gardner's wanted to join in for our Christmas festivities as well. 

The rest of the day consisted of more eating, playing, and watching Christmas movies.






Hazel somehow made it on the extra-nice list, because she had quite the spread on Christmas morning.  She was one happy little princess!

Her favorite gifts were of course Cinderella's castle and carriage.  

I think the highlight of Johnny's and my day was when Hazel tried on Princess Jasmine's outfit.  We both were really looking forward to this moment, and it definitely did not disappoint.  















Amazing right?!



Later we had a fantastic Christmas feast at the Gardner's home, and Jeane's famous eggnog was definitely the best way to cap off the day.  So-oo delicious!




What an incredible Christmas we had!  Like always, we missed our families oh so much, but we were ever so grateful for technology for keeping us connected.


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


5 comments:

Lanna said...

Father Christmas looks a little scary. Hazel is adorable and so happy. What a wonderful Christmas.

Lanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Looks perfect.

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

What a magical morning for Hazel! I bet she about died when she walked out and saw all of those dresses! I about died when I saw her in the Jasmine outfit! I can't wait to see that cutie in a few weeks!

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

What a magical morning for Hazel! I bet she about died when she walked out and saw all of those dresses! I about died when I saw her in the Jasmine outfit! I can't wait to see that cutie in a few weeks!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...