Saturday, June 21, 2014

2 Months Old




I think it's official.  It's going to blow my mind when a new month comes around.  Our precious baby boy is already 2 months old, and I really wish I could just bottle him up at this stage.



- He coos and smiles now (which Hazel is a huge fan of).

- He travels like a champion, and has already been to 6 countries (including England)!

- He typically sleeps about 11 to 12 hours each night (but wakes every 3 hours for a feed).  So awesome!

- He prefers to be sprawled out on the floor, or swaddled in his little rocker.  He doesn't really like his momma to hold him, unless she's willing to give him a snack.  (Lets remember that I had to hold Hazel constantly...)

- He pretty much always wants a pacifier.

- He's not a huge fan of tummy time, and he just rolls over to his back (on purpose or on accident, not quite sure...)

- He loves it when I sing, and he'll just get so still and listen.  This melts me.  (And Hazel still tells me to stop singing...)

- He has a fantastic grandpa hairline, that I don't think I want to part with for awhile.



We love him.




(And I must give a shout out to my talented mother-in-law for making the adorable quilt featured in these pics.  I love it so-oo much! Thanks again.)  :)





4 comments:

Lanna said...

I love Milo! What a sweet natured baby. Can't believe he is two months old. I love the quilt also.

J and K said...

oh what a cutie! How awesome that he's been to 6 countries already.

Unknown said...

What a darling little boy. He looks like his sister in the first picture!

Marianne said...

Such a doll.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...