Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm famous. Kind of.


Remember how I went to the horse races in Newmarket last summer?  Well, apparently I was sneakily photographed, because I ended up in Velvet Magazine!  I would've never known this, but my friend's mom picked up a copy during her morning coffee run.

The best part; The headline says, "Fashion at the Festival," and I picked up my blouse from Tesco (that's my grocery store).

Johnny and I had a good laugh over this one, but I guess I'm kind of famous now, so that's cool. ;)






























6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!

Marianne said...

So funny and awesome! :)

J and K said...

That is amazing!!

PapaJohn said...

Thank you for posting this. I love it!

PapaJohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PapaJohn said...

http://www.velvetmag.co.uk/flipbook/?path=flipbook

page 81

Here's the whole online magazine.

http://johnnyandbecky.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-day-at-races.html
to view the original blog about the races!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...