Friday, August 12, 2011

little events from the week


Johnny's been working this week, and so Hazel and I have been feeling a bit bored and anxious. The commissary and rainy playground can only entertain us for so long. I don't love sitting around on base knowing what exciting things are around us, (minus the riots in London), but we've managed to do a few fun things anyhow. Hopefully this weekend we'll get to explore some more. Any suggestions?










p.s. Just found out that Jamie Oliver has a restaurant nearby. Oh boy am I excited!

4 comments:

John Foster said...

Kebap House? Does this mean you ate a kebab for me?

John Foster said...

"p.s. Just found out that Jamie Oliver has a restaurant nearby. Oh boy am I excited!"
Hope it's not the one in Birmingham that got destroyed by rioters. I understand he has four others...

Marianne said...

I need a very detailed report from Jamie Oliver's restaurant. Thanks.

Alaine said...

Can I just say I LOVE dandelion and burdock! In fact, I'm working on making my own "root beer" and slipping in a little bit of both to the brew:)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...