Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It all took place in Herringswell


We were grateful to be invited to this beautiful house for a much needed dinner, hosted by the Morrises. It was such a a stunning area surrounded by greenery, fields, and horses. Great evening.
I'm stuffed.




And I'm proud to announce that I passed my driving test today. Not with flying colors, but I don't mind.

5 comments:

mj said...

Yay! That house is beautiful and who needs to pass with flying colors? I don't mind either.

Sam and Riley said...

I'm jealous you get there! I hope you are surviving the spiders and loving it. Thanks for posting so I can live my dream through you!

Meg said...

Congrats Becky! That's so impressive. I hear it's super hard. I can't wait to hear about your driving adventures :)

Alaine said...

So charming! I'm so proud of you:)

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

What a perfect little cottage! I just love it. Good job on being brave enough to drive!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...