Hazel absolutely loves playing the piano, which makes her mommy very proud. I love looking at her cute little scabbed fingers playing away. This is her mini traveling piano so that she can exercise her fingers when away from the real deal. Oh boy is she going to be excited when she sees the miniature grand piano we bought her for her birthday. (I know her birthday was nearly 3 months ago, but she won't mind getting a belated gift, right?). I am also going through piano withdrawals, as well as many other withdrawals being homeless. Come on movers, get our stuff here already. We've lived out of a suitcase for well over a month.
And can you believe that we've been in England for 1 month already??
4 comments:
Wow it's been a month already?!
Oh, look at those cute little fingers...
Crazy! I can't believe you've been there for so long! I love her playing that little keyboard. Cute girl.
Talented like her mother!
Post a Comment