I know that Nutella and crescents are not new and exciting, but it just seems so much cooler eating it over here.
And Johnny is on the hunt to find the best Dandelion and Burdock. I think this is currently sitting in first place. I took my usual two sips and had to agree.

10 comments:
The blog looks so great! And the pictures are nice and large! Go girl, go. I love how the nutella is in a different type of jar, is it made of glass?
I LOVE your British edition
It may not be new but it most definitely is exciting!
Oh and the header looks great!
love it! I want to eat all of this food you are discovering! :)
Love the British edition, so cute! These different foods are making me curious!
So quick blog question, I tried to set my blog as the 3 colum so that I could post my pictures x-tra large, but it cuts them off. How do you get your full pics to show when they are set to x-large? Did that make any sense? :)
mmmmmmmm nutella! I remember trying that drink while visiting London. So many fun things and I am loving all the pictures. I love the previous post. I can't wait to see the miniature grand piano. You'll have to let me know where you got that. :) Love ya
This is a good-looking post :) I often wondered how people in Europe were so thin, when they all ate junk for breakfast. I think it's because they're all chain smokers...maybe you could do that instead of exercise? j/k (of course). Anyway, the new blog is pretty sweet. Miss your face.
The blog makeover looks great! And Dandelion and Burdock....never heard of it but it sure sounds gross!! But then again, you know me.... =) I love that you are loving it there. Miss you guys though!
I'm so digging the dandelion and burdock:)
Post a Comment