Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh Farmer's market, how I love you


I have ever longed for the moment that I could go to an English countryside farmer's market, full of local produce and much more. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I saw the beautiful scenery, plus the amazing produce, plus the dairy products of my dreams. Chuckle if you may, but I think I saw a little bit of heaven today (I didn't mean to rhyme). You can tell how much Hazel enjoyed herself, even through her sleepy-swollen eyes.




















7 comments:

Brinn said...

I am drooling.
Cutest farmers market ever.
Um, can I llive there?

Meg said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That DOES look like heaven. Those raspberries look enormous... or maybe it's just Hazel's cute little fingers.

Kayla said...

that looks amazingingly fun. ahhhhh i'm still so jealous of you guys!

Marianne said...

Oh, man those raspberries look divine.

mj said...

I love that picture of you and hazel on the path. So precious. I miss you guys.

Alaine said...

WOW, it doesn't get better than that...

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

Yeah!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...