Still no luck with finding a house. We scheduled a showing for two houses today. They seemed like nice houses since they backed up to a big field, but we were just informed that behind that field is where the gypsy camp is. These particular houses are unfortunately a big target for those darn gypsies, and so we cancelled the showings.
But Hazel has been enjoying the hunt.



Other than the Commissary on base, these are the two main grocery stores that we will be going to. I don't recognize any brands and so it'll take some getting use to, but I like them.
There's a playground here on base, and after putting Hazel in this swing, she had probably the most delighted expression that I've ever seen. Too cute.
And here's a beautiful scenery pic for the day.
(Located just at the base entry).




5 comments:
Bummer. Those gypsies. I once put Violet in a swing like that. She was terrified.
love love love.
that is all.
I didn't know the gypsies were even still around! Yeah, I wouldn't live there either. :) But how exciting for you though!!!!!! I can't wait to see where you end up!!! I always tell Brandon if we end up out of the country I want to live on base because I'm terrified. (The movie "Taken" terrified the crap out of me!) I love the updates and seeing what you're up to! When you want to skype let me know!
That's crazy about the gypsies! I hope you find one soon. I love Tesco! You'll have to try Ribena one day. It's a yummy blackcurrant drink that's probably completely sugar haha. Also love Schloer :)
Why you hatin on gypsies? I bet you could learn all sorts of cool trades and tricks!
Post a Comment