We went to our actual ward and church building that we will be attending. Location is much better than the last, and we're the only ward in this building and so it's really nice. This ward however is much different than the other that we visited. This one is very small, and a mix of British folk, Americans, and military. Not too many children, but it seems like a really nice place to be. When changing Hazel in the (very English styled) mother's lounge, I wasn't too fond of the sign that said, "Do not throw nappies (diapers) in the garbage, please take them home with you." Everyone was probably wondering why I smelled like poo. It was a bad one too.
Anyhow, crazy story: Back in San Antonio when Johnny got put in the single's branch presidency, he replaced Don Morris. Well That particular man and his wife were sitting in front of us in our new ward. Weird. They've invited us over for dinner on Wednesday, and so we're looking forward to that.
On the drive to church I was delighted to see these little pig houses. Maybe we should get a pet pig for Hazel.
And we finally found the U.K. Walmart. Very exciting.
p.s. I drove for the first time today.
4 comments:
I am so jealous!! You are having SOO much fun!!! I went to Study Abroad in London...here are a few places you should look into adding to your list of must see's...
Chatsworth Palace
Blenheim Palace
Cambridge
Manchester (kinda a long train ride...but BEST and biggest Mall i've EVER been too)
Hardwick and Haddon Hall
Most of those are palaces...but AMAZING!! The grounds were prob my favorites!! I need to find my scrapbook and think of more fun places for you to check out:) MISS YOU!! keep posting. I am living through you!
You drove?! How was that?
Good job driving you brave soul!
That stinks literally about the diapers. I'll have to send you some of those arm & hammer bags they will help SO much.
Post a Comment