Thursday, July 28, 2011

We got a house! Well, a town house.


It doesn't look like Snow White's house, and it's not detached, but we LOVE it! We decided to go with a semi-detached house in a wonderful area because it's brand new (well still being built), and it's much more spacious than the detached houses that we have seen. It's near a walking path, playground, and soon-to-be shops. I couldn't be happier.





Hazel's pretty excited herself.


Only downside is we can't move in for a few more weeks. Our goods haven't made it yet though, and so I'm not too discouraged about it. Yay for us!

p.s. Did I mention that we have a guest room?

10 comments:

Marianne said...

YAY! Now your house hunting is over! Can't wait for you to be in and to see pics!

Brinn said...

hooray!! so incredibly happy for you. we should have a decorating our new houses skype party. i hear it's what the cool kids do.... ?

Heather said...

It's so cute, Becky! How exciting!

Alaine said...

Oh how fun!!! Can't wait to use that guest room...:)

Bud & Kim said...

It is really cute!!!

mj said...

I'll see you next month. (for the use of your guest room.)

We miss you guys! Even though we only saw you once a year it feels like you're so far away now!

Brianna said...

oh happy day!!!!!! I can't wait to see it when it's done!!!!!

Kayla said...

looks rad! good pick- especially the brand new construction. it's always nice being the first and only people to use the bathtub!

hold the guest room for us- maybe in 2013??

The Breese Family said...

Cute, cute! Looks like you guys are having a blast! Miss you and love you!

Meg said...

Yay! Congrats! It sounds perfect. No gypsies. Phew!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...