Sunday, July 24, 2011

A little of this, and a little of that


We went to church today. We're not quite sure what ward we'll be in, but there's a good chance that it'll be the one we visited. It's mostly American/Military, and so nothing was out of the ordinary, but we liked it. The Bishop was extra nice.



I feel like I'm in a story book fairy tale when driving through the streets of England. Both sides of the road are almost always full of lush greenery. You can rarely see what's on the other side. It's really so amazing, and I wish that this picture showed you even the slightest of how incredible it is.



We've been on the house hunt, which is fun, hard, exciting, and a big struggle. Often if the house is way sweet on the outside, it's crummy and small on the inside. If it looks awful and boring on the outside, it's usually pretty nice on the inside. And if you want land or space then Johnny will have a longer commute. If you are super crowded, then it'll be a breeze of a drive. We still aren't sure what we want.





Hazel's been an absolute gem throughout all of this. I was telling Johnny how I've also enjoyed our temporary living facilities, because Hazel can go wild and get into whatever she wants and I barely have to watch her. Right after saying this, I turn around to find her in the drawer of the entertainment center. I guess I'll have to watch her more closely afterall.





6 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! It is so beautiful there! I really miss the green. Here in the desert we see a lot of "rock lawns". I bet you are loving it there. It's fun reading about your new adventures in England.

Meg said...

I love that little pink cottage. You should move there! What gorgeous scenery. Reading this is making me want to go back (and Cole too!)

Marianne said...

Those houses are SO cute! On the outside, at least. Good luck with the house hunt!

Albert Foster said...

Is the church very far from your house?

Albert Foster said...

My last comment is showing up as "unknown". I'm not sure why, this is Albert

Alaine said...

If you don't snag the slanted pink house, I just might:)...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...