Thursday, July 21, 2011

A leisurely walk


We walked through base today, and made a stop at the housing and post offices. I was intrigued by the traffic signs, round abouts, and more.








This is where Johnny will most likely take his P.T. (physical training) tests.



We've been warned about the spontaneous rainstorms, but we thought we were in the clear for our walk. We weren't prepared, and so we had to run undercover when the rain snuck up on us.




Other news: We got us some cell phones so that Johnny and I can communicate, but unfortunately we hardly get service.

And we're excited to try out an Indian restaurant tonight. Yay for food! It better not disappoint.

2 comments:

mj said...

I can't believe you're already there!!!!

Tyler and Travy said...

I am glad you made it safe and sound! I am going to blog stalk you like crazy, I want to know everything! Good luck and have fun!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...