Monday, October 10, 2011

Cambridge


I was beyond excited when Johnny told me he had the day off.  We've been anxious to visit Cambridge, and so that's just what we did.

Cambridge is one of the biggest villages closest to us, and is known as the home of Universities.  I've never seen so many bicycles in my life.








We finally got to go to Jamie Oliver's restaurant!  Unfortunately their pasta boiler was broken, and so they had a very limited menu.  Luckily it was still so delicious.  The Posh Chips were so incredible that I kept reminding Johnny about them all day.










One of the highlights of Cambridge is the punting.  We loved it so much, and can't wait to take you on a ride when you visit us.








I think this last picture sums up just how I felt about this day...

8 comments:

Meg said...

I love Cambridge! Punting is the best. So romantic :) That food looks delicious and I love that picture of Hazel giving kisses. So cute!

Marianne said...

This just may be the most jealous I've been so far. Glad you had a fun day!

Brinn said...

Love love love love. There are no words.
I am so stinking jealous you ate at Jamie's restaurant! You are stinking adorable and so is your offspring. Love love love

Natalie said...

Becky,
I love seeing all of these fun pictures and seeing that you and your cute little family are doing well! What an adventure your living!

Alaine said...

I love Jamie Oliver!!!(and I LOVE Elderflower). The deer have eaten mine. The napkin on Hazels head reminded me of Aspen having dinner with the Amish:) Wow, even a true busker...

John Foster said...

We wanna go to Cambridge!!!

Lanna said...

That was a fun tour of Cambridge. I want some Posh chips. Hazel, Grandma wants a kiss too.

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

I love it all!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...