We went to a Halloween party. Unfortunately no pics other than these were taken.
Hope you all have a fantastic Halloween. What a brilliant time of year!
(and I'm going to use the word brilliant much more often now. It seems to be the word of choice here, and I like that.)

4 comments:
Those are SUCH cute pictures! Who knew Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head were so hot?!
Wow. It takes a certain person that can make ANYTHING look super hot. Great work. Seriously, even as a hot pink spud, you are BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks again for your help. My head may have been in the clouds:) MISS YA!!! and I can't believe your little hazelnut. She is a beauty! Dylan agrees:)
Love the pictures, so cute!
I like it too. Your costumes are brilliant. Too bad Bri and I didn't take any Brilliant pics of our costumes....Brilliant.
Post a Comment