Saturday, October 8, 2011

A day in Bury























































It was a cold and rainy day today, but we still had a great time in Bury St. Edmunds for a second time (Bury for short, pronounced like berry).  We enjoyed paninis, shopping, gardens, and a quick chat with the missionaries.  I learned today that Hazel and I need more rainy/winter clothes.  We're just not that prepared coming from Texas.

8 comments:

mj said...

Beck. That picture of you all alone is so so pretty. And me and Bri can't get over all the cute pictures of Hazel in that red hoodie.

Brinn said...

i am drooling.

Jed and Stacey said...

So lucky you are.. I want to live in England!! That picture of you is gorgeous and I love all the pics.

Lanna said...

So many fun pictures. I love seeing them. What fun family outings. You seem to find some tasty looking food. Loved your hair Becky.

Marianne said...

Sigh... Everything's perfect. And I LOVE that close-up of you!!!

J and K said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! I love the three shots of Hazel: sad, drinks her juice, happy again. What a beautiful place to be!

Alaine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Becky. I'm afraid we're going to have to come out in the summer the minute the girls are out of school. I have to see the flowers and farmers markets.

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

I love that close up of you Beck! You are beautiful! love the pics too!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...