After our weekly trip to the farmer's market we ventured to Babies R us / Toys R Us in hopes to get Hazel some clothes. She grew over night, and that cute little belly pops right out of all of her clothes. It was time for a shopping spree. Unfortunately Babies R us had no clothes, but down the street we found what we needed at a store called Mothercare. Hazel was going ballistic at the stores, and couldn't settle on one toy to play with.
After this, we scurried to Bury St. Edmunds and visited the high street (which is what they call the main street of the villages where all the shops are). Behind me is the new section full of many fantastic stores. In front of me, where you cannot see, is the older quaint section of shops. My friend Charlotte owns a children's clothing store there. Very cute!
Now, a mad dash to my neighbor's second birthday party. Here's the birthday princess and parent's below. They are from Iraq and so we had a cultural feast. I've never eaten so much lamb in my life...
Here are my neighbors on my street. I'm lucky to have such sweet ones too. We live so close that we're pretty much a little family, which I've never experienced before. Peru on the left, again is from Iraq, and then Sara and Nicola in the middle are British.
Now it's time to wind down and enjoy General Conference.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!





3 comments:
Bury St. Edmunds is where we lived when I lived in England. I am LOVING watching your blog. Such good memories. On make so many for yourself. I am not afraid that you won't, but I am just saying, make a lot. I loved it all.
The foo dlooks amazing and that little shop of your friends looks so cute. I also think you are sure looking pretty. I love your red sandals.
Fun weekend! I love to see it all!
Post a Comment