Friday, October 14, 2011

Music Room...complete.


My music room is the first room in my house to finally be all put together.  Hopefully I'll get some students now.












"Mom, why in the heck are you upstairs, and didn't invite me with you?  You know I don't like that..."



"Glad you're back."

4 comments:

Marianne said...

It looks super cute! And Hazel looks especially cute!

Lanna said...

Becky, it looks great. Lucky students. Hazel, you sure love your mama. And Hazel, your shirt is so cute.

Greg, Rachelle, Addison, Rodney said...

O.k. so now I'm happy and sad. I'm happy that your music room is finished. It looks way way cute. Hazel is so cute that I can't stand it ,but she looks like she just had a growth spurt. Hazel, you can't be growing without us! You can grow up when you get back after we get lots of hugs and kisses in. That stairs pic is so funny. Beck, you crack me up!

The Breese Family said...

It looks awesome! Nice work. I'll agree with Hazel looking especially cute! Miss ya!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...